Cavachons are a cross between a Bichon Frise and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. They are considered a mix breed, designer dog, or hybrid. They are a product of careful planning during breeding, choosing two compatible parents with healthy backgrounds and good natures so that the puppies inherit the best characteristics possible. They are a breed that was first started here at Century Farm Puppies back in 1996. They are now one of the top most registered mixed breeds in the US. Cavachons are registered and come with papers from the American Canine Hybrid Club.
Cavachons typically mature between 10- 18lbs at a year. Being a hybrid we have occasional ones smaller or larger than the typical weight. We only raise F-1 or first generation Cavachons (Cavalier/Bichon). We found out that by breeding F-2 or second generation (Cavachon/Cavachon) you cannot guarantee that they will still be non-shedding or “allergy friendly.” 1st generation just seem to make the best pets/family members, and that is what we are trying for- the best possible pet/family member!
- ZANNAH’S SLID SABLE FEMALE CAVACHON 6768DOB: 8-3-22 READY: 10-12 PRICE: $2,000 AVAILABLE
- KAROLINA’S SABLE/WHITE FEMALE CAVACHON 6630DOB: 8-1-22. READY: 10-10-22. PRICE: $2,000. SOLD
- ERICA ANN’S BLACK/WHITE MALE SHIH-TZU 6772DOB: 8-2-22 READY: 10-11-22 PRICE: $1,000. WILL BE NEUTERED AVAILABLE
- KAROLINA’S SABLE/WHITE FEMALE CAVACHON 6650DOB: 8-1 22 READY: 10-10-22 PRICE: $2,000 AVAILABLE
- KAROLINA’S SABLE/WHITE FEMALE CAVACHON 6649DOB: 8-1-22. READY: 10-10-22 PRICE: $2,000 AVAILABLE